Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

David White

ungelesen,
06.12.2022, 13:54:2906.12.22
an Android-x86
Using 64-bit, Android 9 on an Intel Celeron box within am Oracle virtualBox. The computer has a Realtek BT adapter and I need to use it within Android x86. It was not easy but I was finally able to get the BT hardware seen inside the virtualbox and captured for its exclusive use. However:

1. Trying to enable BT within Settings or via Quick Tile simply would not work at all. It would turn ON for a short while and then turn itself off. This way it could never detect any BT devices.

2. Within a rooted shell I could see the BT adapter as hci0 when using the command "hciconfig -a". I was then able to enable its operation in the same rooted shell using "hciconfig hci0 up". Within the same rooted shell, I could see normal BT devices using "hcitool scan" and BTLE devices using "hcitool lescan" (or was it scanle?). Either way, I could at least see the devices. But even at this, I could not see or connect to any devices using "normal" Android mechanisms.

3. I wanted to use an app that connects via BTLE to a device. In order to do this, the app (no longer supported) demands that location services be enabled in order to scan for BTLE devices from which to choose. So I tried to enable location services and that would simply not enable/run in any way. I am not sure why this should be the case. But that left me at a dead end.

I am sure that someone more experienced in all of this must know how to get beyond this. But I sure couldn't. Thanks!

İlhan Atahan

ungelesen,
07.12.2022, 06:17:5907.12.22
an Android-x86
After using "hcitools", execute these commands;

pm disable com.android.bluetooth
pm enable com.android.bluetooth

6 Aralık 2022 Salı tarihinde saat 21:54:29 UTC+3 itibarıyla white...@gmail.com şunları yazdı:
Allen antworten