Xview Quantum Carbono tablet. Several drivers issues on android-x86_64-7.1-rc2

Ariel López

Nov 13, 2017, 9:56:42 AM11/13/17
to Android-x86

Hello everybody.

I would like have some help with my table Xview. From factory came with Windows 8 but I already install Android x86_64-7.1-rc2 but I am having some issues with touchscreen, audio and camera.
Touch is not working like it should (miss pointed), the sound and cameras dont work.
This are the hardware description:

The touch is seems to be Silead, the controler chip is silead 6sl3670.

Any help it would be much appreciated.

Martin

Nov 13, 2017, 11:23:47 AM11/13/17
to Android-x86
Unfortunately AtomISP driver is not ready yet, so camera can't work on any intel baytrail device.

As I remember I used something from this to enable sound on Dell venue 8, which has nearly the same hardware.

Ariel López

Nov 14, 2017, 6:20:35 AM11/14/17
to Android-x86
Thanks for your reply. Bad news to me. I dont get touchscreen get to work propetly (the cameras issue is not that important), i have already try several Android versions without success. I should get back to Windows :(

Thanks any way