which Android image did you installed? The official Tegav2 image from
Android-X86 project, or the specially modified for WeTab made by Corvus
By the way, do you know the Android section in the WeTab-community.com
I run the Corvus image on my 3G WeTab, but I haven't tested 3G yet.
do you mean this discussion?
It says, 3G is not working yet, but SMS and phone works... I have a
WeTab 3G, too, but I never tested 3G yet as I currently haven't a SIM
card for it as I know that 3G does still not run quite well (or even
not). For me that currently is a kind of chicken - egg - problem.
But I think we should generalize this question, that means, not asking
if 3G is possible on WeTab/ExoPC, but if anybody here in the round
already managed to use 3G (with Huawai modem) on any Android X86 ICS
build on any device. Maybe this is not a specific problem of the Corvus
mod, but a general ICS problem which could not be solved by Corvus, but
by the whole team?
additional question about your installation of the Corvus image:
Did you installed the latest version (FINAL VERSION (4-11-2012)) which
contains again a little 3G fix?
You can download it here:
- full ISO
- ZIP file containing the fixes for existing installation, the files
inside must be copied here /system/etc/ppp:
I have tested the libril of Corvus edition.
Yes, SMS works but data connection doesn't.
(I didn't test phone)
I think I know the problem and it's not difficult
to be solved -- if I have time.
Let me see if I can work out something in the weekend.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android-x86" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/android-x86/-/SYtrCVoznj0J.
To post to this group, send email to andro...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to android-x86...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/android-x86?hl=en.
when you fix the 3G issue, can you please also fix these:
1. audio output connector not working
2. microphone not working
3. superuser (su) not working (no permission to start su)
4. CPU always at 50% when no SIM inserted
5. add support for HD video in Youtube etc. ALso other apps do not support any video
6. add support for the Chronotel HDMI out
7. update to Android 4.0.4
8. with less priority, if possible, add as much as possible of the available wlan chipset drivers and touchscreen devices, this would enable much more other type tablet pc owners to be happy...
And please add:
- Sensor button function, open a control panel with audio settings, maybe additionally also with wifi/3G/bluetooth/flightmode enable/disable buttons
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to email@example.com.