Nextbook Flexx 9 doesnt seem to either boot or wake up.

GHNeko

Jul 22, 2019, 1:08:18 AM7/22/19
to Android-x86

I installed 8.1r2 onto my Nextbook Flexx 9. I had it for about a year or so just sitting around because at the time there wasnt a method of creating a 32bit EFI boot file, but now there is, but I digress.

I installed it and install ran fine after i deleted all partitions aside from the EFI one, I installed the OS and everything went well aside from orientation issues. I was even able to reboot through a hard power cycle which did bring me back to bios and then GRUB2.

However, after I logged back into android, i pressed the power button to see if I'd get a power menu, but instead it went to sleep. I woke it back up immediately and then long pressed to bring up the power menu. I selected reboot and since then, the computer has been generally unable to boot. It's still technically running as i do see the power led blink for a second then go dark, and the USB drive I have plugged into the keyboard cycles blue to show that there is some activity going on of some sort.

I've already cracked open the case to pull the battery connector and see if that does anything, but alas to my dismay, nothing.

Anyone had similar issues or know what I can do to fix this?