WiFi under VirtualBox(Debian)

lamome julien

Mar 24, 2015, 3:39:19 AM3/24/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hello.
I had install lastest Android on my debian VirtualBox.
I want to run "oppo media remote" inside Android, but it says "not connected".
I think this app search Wifi connexion, but no WiFi emulate with VirtualBox.
I want to know if this app run with yours Android, with or whitout VirutalBox, and if you have an idea to simulate wlan like a simlink for example.

Thank you.

lamome julien

Mar 27, 2015, 1:14:04 PM3/27/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Nobidy can't help me ?  :-(
Sorry if my demand/question is difficult to understand. I'm very bad in english.

Someone could test and told me if I 'm the only one to have this problem ?

TBD

Mar 27, 2015, 2:43:22 PM3/27/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
I'm not great with VB, I've played with it with X86-4.4RC2, and I just went to Network Connections and Emulated (My) WiFi to Whatever net port they listed till I got it working, If you need more help I'll Boot it up and Check Exactly what it was, But I did get it working with X86...

TBD