Cant Play any Video on Android 86x/Remix Os/Cm13

Android Patcher

Feb 28, 2017, 9:37:55 PM2/28/17
to Android-x86
Hey guys ich have an Eeeps with intel atom and the yt app does not work!! sound continous , but the movie crashs . Same Problem on all three Platforms and no solution yet. I have tried older yt app versions and deleting cashe and all those beginner things ,too. On usual mp4 datas its the same , Video stucks.
Firefox browser crashes if i wanr to open www.youtube.com

thx for help

Hamza Zafar

Mar 8, 2017, 7:45:47 PM3/8/17
to Android-x86
Work's fine on my i5. its bit buggy tho.
have you tried installing the latest version? they fixed some bugs.

Android Patcher

Mar 13, 2017, 3:00:13 AM3/13/17
to Android-x86
Am Donnerstag, 9. März 2017 01:45:47 UTC+1 schrieb Hamza Zafar:
Work's fine on my i5. its bit buggy tho.
have you tried installing the latest version? they fixed some bugs.

   Yes I Have, same Problem
    But on the "Browser" in Cynanogemod 13 Yt videos works very finde and without any bugs , rlly annoying i have tried different yt app player, too. Seems like Videos on CM13 are not such a problem as on Remix OS , where usual mp4 videos  did not work, too.