Run Android OS like Genymotion and Tencent gaming emulator for auto mouse integration

瀏覽次數:97 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

JEGADEESAN S

未讀,
2018年10月3日 凌晨4:02:582018/10/3
收件者:Android-x86
Dear Friends,

I'm installed Android x86 in virtual box. I faced few challenge on auto-capture mouse, drag-and-drop app installation, shared file usage.

I surfed a lot and found that we have to install Virtual box guest additions for auto capturing mouse. But Oracle is not did that yet.

1.Is there any way to auto capture the mouse???
2.Is any open source library or anything available for auto capturing mouse in virtual box???

Because Genymotion and Tencent gaming emulator solved these challenges. Is this achievable by using virtual box.

Thanks in advance

Chih-Wei Huang

未讀,
2018年10月3日 晚上11:54:432018/10/3
收件者:Android-x86
JEGADEESAN S <sjegad...@gmail.com> 於 2018年10月3日 週三 下午4:03寫道:
Obviously that means they didn't submit the changes to upstream.

We only support to run Android-x86 on standard VirtualBox as it be.
We don't have any plan to modify VirtualBox itself.
I think you'd better to ask the VirtualBox developers to
see if they can support Android-x86 as an official guest OS.

--
Chih-Wei
Android-x86 project