Tested Android 4.3 on Lenovo [Z580][Notebook].

Alex Lazarev

Nov 12, 2013, 12:00:35 PM11/12/13
to andro...@googlegroups.com
   Tested android 4.3 os on Lenovo Z580 (notebook)
   Os installer with windows 8.0, format to ext3, 25G partition. [dual boot]

Working:

Wifi
Root
Play
Volume
Bluetooth
*.apk files
TouchPad
CardReader
Internet [Wlan + cable]
Windows partitions, NTFS type

Not working:

camera [front] (started app, error app)

Problem's:

sometimes, when the mistake will get out, instead of further work appears boot logo and then to be loaded try...

sorry, I badly write in English... [Russian].

Greg McGee

Nov 13, 2013, 4:19:08 AM11/13/13
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Your English is ~infinitely better than my Russian.

Have you tried a Linux liveusb?
Can you tell what is camera model and usb id?

if the Linux setup sees it, does it perhaps load firmware not in Android kernel sources?