Baytrail Acer Aspire Switch 10 SW-012 no Sound

Ekapol tassaneeyasin

Feb 19, 2015, 11:20:11 PM2/19/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hello, i'm still can't fix sound problem of my Baytrail Tablet (Acer Aspire Switch 10)

My SOC is Intel Atom Z3735F with intel SST sound and Realtek I2S Codec
I'm try to compile from kitkat branch but dmesg show intel sst firmware load fail.
then, i get another intel sst firmware from chromium project and that load correctly and device found but no sound output
i try alsa state file from adamwill but have no luck

then i install ubuntu on my tablet and re-compile kernel for Intel SST work, device found and no sound.
,i try to adjust alsa mixer in ubuntu but never heard any system sound except microphone loopback.

How to fix this?

Thanks for your help