ATI Radeon HD 5470 - issue

Wizzi Lalev

Oct 20, 2014, 8:12:16 AM10/20/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I'm new here but from 2 weeks I read a lot of the questions here. I have one motherboard that left from my old notebook - Acer Aspire 5742G (core i3, ati radeon hd 5470) and I already install the latest Android x86 on it. But I have question - there is problem with most of the games there are missing textures or maybe the video driver is not working properly... How can I check what is wrong exactly... I try some 3d benchmarks from Play Store and everything was fine but when I try to run some game there are a lot of white/black shapes and nothing more. And the last question: is there a way how to control the HDMI output, I manage to use it (adding kernel boot parameter) but I can't control the resolution or the refresh rate (1920x1080@50 or 1920x1080@60). At one of my tablets I have menu at the system configuration from where I can control these parameters. Is there a way to "enable" such menu at my installation also? Thanks and keep your great work!
P.S. Excuse my bad English. :)