Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped error message

nikko sonedai5y

Sep 18, 2014, 11:22:13 PM9/18/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com

Hi I'm trying to install Android-x86 4.4 R1 on my laptop  Compaq presario CQ61-215ee  (Intel GMA4500mhd graphics) but unfortunately  after the Android Logo i always get this message .. i tried other iso  RC2, RC1 but still the same . (on virtual machine it works fine but i want to install it as my OS)   i  also tried jb iso's  it works but when i sign in my google account it suddenly shutdown.....

now ,is there any possible way  to fix this issue? i badly want to use android kitkat on my laptop ..

sorry for my english,  btw Thanks for accepting me in this group.

video : http://youtu.be/h1GhzZghvw0