Source code of init in bootable/newinstaller

Ye Roger

Jun 1, 2015, 6:01:35 AM6/1/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Where can I find the source code for the binaries under bootable/newinstaller ? I want to have the source code of init and grub. It seems bootable/newinstaller is a combined build result of several projects. Is there a procedure about how to generate the binaries in bootable/newinstaller ?

-Roger

Chih-Wei Huang

Jun 5, 2015, 9:18:10 PM6/5/15
to Android-x86
They are just common tools copied manually
from a normal linux distribution.
If you want to update them, just copy and replace them.

This is just a discretionary practice at
the very early stage of the project.
Of course we can change to build them from source.
But it's a very low priority task for me.
If someone want to help, drop me patches.

--
Chih-Wei
Android-x86 project