Thank You for your dedication to this project

Jon West

Jan 6, 2016, 9:38:33 PM1/6/16
to Android-x86
I'm pretty sure the dev's on the Android-x86 project don't hear this enough (I know, I searched the group), so I thought I would dedicate a thread to giving thanks and showing appreciation to all the people that work so hard on this project.

THANK YOU!

(Please don't take this post the wrong way. I'm not sucking up to anyone by making it. My intention is purely to uplift those involved.)

Brian Clem

Jan 7, 2016, 8:31:28 PM1/7/16
to Android-x86
I agree with Jon West.

To think of the hard work the dev(s) do(have done) and then a few yo-yos come along and rip off the project and claim it as theirs.  Its maddening.

BTW, I tried to donate through paypal and it said it couldnt accept funds.  Something about Taiwan paypal only paying out money and not being able to accept money.

Chih-Wei Huang

Jan 7, 2016, 8:33:23 PM1/7/16
to Android-x86
> I'm pretty sure the dev's on the Android-x86 project don't hear this enough
> (I know, I searched the group), so I thought I would dedicate a thread to
> giving thanks and showing appreciation to all the people that work so hard
> on this project.
>
> THANK YOU!

Thank you for the support.

--