[Out-of-topic] Trying to run Phoenix OS for Nexus 7 flo on Nexus 7 deb

Rinaldo Jonathan

Jan 2, 2018, 4:24:15 AM1/2/18
to Android-x86
Okay, sorry for the out of topic, but this is I think the most responsive android dev forum that I know. I'm stuck somehow :(

The first time I tried it, I got bootloop. Of course :(
logcat :

Sometimes it stuck at "Optimizing App", other times it just loops in boot animation.
I managed to get it boot normally. I replaced audio* in /system/lib/hw.

Then this problem comes. Audio doesn't even work. I tested to play some audio by changing ringtone, and all I get is this
logcat :

Any solution for this?
It says audio sink is not ready. I don't even know what is audio sink!

Thanks for the help.