Re: Multi-touch FROM PHONE to Android x86

Message has been deleted

spin877

Jan 14, 2016, 4:14:47 PM1/14/16
to Android-x86

I did not understand what you want to do.
try to read here

Il giorno giovedì 14 gennaio 2016 21:10:32 UTC+1, Vel Asta ha scritto:
Hey folks after sadly saturating the whole forum does anyone know how to send multi-touch phone a real phone into Android x86?

I know I can send the event inputs from REAL DEVICE into a Socket and have a server running on Android x86 that reads from that socket and uses "uinput" to inject data in Android x86.

But not too sure how to do the uinput.

I read these but no help :(
hardware/libhardware_legacy/power/powerbtnd.c
hardware/libsensors/kbdsensor.cpp

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted