Help me get sound on baytrail tablet

Duy Nguyễn Quang

Jan 20, 2016, 2:36:04 AM1/20/16
to Android-x86
Hello everybody, I'm using ver 5.1 on my tablet( Toshiba Encore Mini WT7-C16 , Intel Atom Z3735G, RAM 1GB, 16GB eMMC), please help me get sound

Ven_8086/Dev_0f28 (Intel SST Audio)
Ven_10EC/DEV_5640 (Realtek I2S Audio Codec)

Thanks

Angus Fox

Jan 20, 2016, 4:50:42 AM1/20/16
to Android-x86
I can get sound only via headphone jack. HDMI audio and SPDIF dont work on my Baytrail based device.
Angus
Message has been deleted

Duy Nguyễn Quang

Jan 20, 2016, 9:04:58 AM1/20/16
to Android-x86
I have not tried 3.5mm, but speaker not work

Vào 16:50:42 UTC+7 Thứ Tư, ngày 20 tháng 1 năm 2016, Angus Fox đã viết:

Povilas Staniulis

Jan 20, 2016, 9:46:39 AM1/20/16
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Bay Trail audio support is flaky right now.
While sound works fine on some devices (eg. the Asus T100TA), it doesn't work at all on others.

Don't know about HDMI audio, but I don't think that's supported right now.
(if someone knows better, do correct me)

Duy Nguyễn Quang

Jan 20, 2016, 11:21:58 AM1/20/16
to Android-x86
I think it doesn't have sound driver, I found it, but I don't know to work it

Please help me!

29 brokera

Mar 9, 2020, 2:07:04 AM3/9/20
to Android-x86
середа, 20 січня 2016 р. 09:46:39 UTC-5 користувач Povilas Staniulis написав:
> Bay Trail audio support is flaky right
> now.
>
> While sound works fine on some devices (eg. the Asus T100TA), it
> doesn't work at all on others.
>

> Don't know about HDMI audio, but I don't think that's supported
> right now.
>
> (if someone knows better, do correct me)
>

> On 2016.01.20 16:04, Duy Nguyễn Quang wrote:
>

> I have not tried 3.5mm, but speaker not work
>

> Vào 16:50:42 UTC+7 Thứ Tư, ngày 20 tháng 1 năm 2016, Angus Fox
> đã viết:
>

> I can get sound only via headphone jack. HDMI
> audio and SPDIF dont work on my Baytrail based device.
>
> Angus
>

> On Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 7:36:04 AM UTC, Duy Nguyễn
> Quang wrote:
>

> Hello everybody, I'm using ver 5.1 on my
> tablet( Toshiba Encore Mini WT7-C16 , Intel Atom Z3735G,
> RAM 1GB, 16GB eMMC), please help me get sound
>

> --

> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-x86.

Did you solve the sound card problem?

29 brokera

Mar 9, 2020, 2:09:55 AM3/9/20
to Android-x86
середа, 20 січня 2016 р. 02:36:04 UTC-5 користувач Duy Nguyễn Quang написав: