Got myself an Acer One 10 (s1003) netbook the past few days. Does someone has working wlan drivers for it?

Markus Beste

Jul 25, 2018, 9:23:09 AM7/25/18
to Android-x86
Since Saturday I've been reading through endless topics for a possible Dual OS-solution for the netbook. Android-x86_64-8.1-rc1 is the first and only android distribution working on the system so far for me after I tested almost every 32 bit distro available online (including some branched out ones which aren't official). It would be cool if someone could find a working driver for the "Broadcom 802.11n wireless sdio adapter" on or even put a kernel together for it.

As far as I have read through almost every android distribution, it's extremely hard to get a s1003 working with anything but windows which is why I would appreciate any help for this netbook.

Thanks!