Installed 4.3 in HP Mini 5101 on SD Card, Apps Compatibility issue coming up

Ritz Zen

Nov 2, 2013, 12:20:38 PM11/2/13
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am able to install Android x86 4.3 on my HP Mini 5101 notebook, I installed it in SD card and Jelly Bean comes up pretty fine. Wifi has no issues although it take sometime to connect but it works. Most of the things are working fine but when i am installing Apps using google store i am getting compatibility errors all the time. Even i could not install another browser which again gave compatibility error. Second issue i am facing in HD video using youtube application. I tried installing dailymotion which also failed when playing HD video with following error "MEDIA_ERROR_SERVER_DIED".

Configuration of My HP Mini 5101:
  • CPUIntel Atom N280 / 1.66 GHz
  • CacheL2 cache - 512.0 KB
  • Front Side Bus533.0 MHz
  • ChipsetMobile Intel 945GSE Express
    • RAM1.0 GB ( 1 x 1 GB )
    • Max RAM Supported2.0 GB
    • TechnologyDDR2 SDRAM
    • Speed533.0 MHz
    • Form FactorSO DIMM 200-pin
      • Graphics ProcessorIntel GMA 950
      • Memory Allocation TechnologyDynamic Video Memory Technology 3.0

        Appreciate any guidence or help here.
        Thanks
        Ritz