Need help loading partition setup on HP Tablet 11-be0097nr

Yoichi

Sep 21, 2022, 7:05:35 PMSep 21
to Android-x86
Hello! I was trying to see if I could dual boot Windows 11 and Android and I have an ISO file but no matter which option I choose in the boot selection menu, whether it's "Android-x86 9.01-r2 Live" or "Android-x86 9.0 r2 Live Auto Install to a specified harddisk", the screen goes black, and nothing appears even after waiting for a few minutes. I was wondering if someone knew of a fix around this. Most of the tutorials on dual booting Android-x86 are for older PCs so this may have something to do with my newer UEFI but I was hoping somebody could share a fix with me.
CPU:  Intel® Pentium® Silver N6000
RAM: 8 GB LPDDR4x-4266