gallium 0.4 on AMD RV730 opengl based apps force close (plus a audio bug IDT)

Andromalius dex

Mar 20, 2014, 9:08:19 AM3/20/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
 I was just wondering if there was any way to fix this
I am willing to edit files or anything else
pc: hp pavilion dv7 3079 wm
also i have a error with my IDT audio system thats hosted on the pc
im currently using this fix for it
alsa_amixer sset Master 127
alsa_amixer sset Speaker 127
alsa_amixer sset  PCM 127
I was just wondering if there's a way
I can store the configs to asound.state to stay on boot.
alsa_ctl store gives me this error
save_state:1547 Cannot open /var/lib/alsa/asound.state for writing: no such file or directory
 any help you can give me would be great

Chih-Wei Huang

Mar 20, 2014, 9:59:45 PM3/20/14
to Android-x86
> I was just wondering if there was any way to fix this
> I am willing to edit files or anything else
> pc: hp pavilion dv7 3079 wm
> also i have a error with my IDT audio system thats hosted on the pc
> im currently using this fix for it
> alsa_amixer sset Master 127
> alsa_amixer sset Speaker 127
> alsa_amixer sset PCM 127