[4.4-r1]Can someone make this? Resolution problem.

CaiMiao

Dec 17, 2014, 11:31:48 AM12/17/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Exactly, I'm running Android x86 4.4-r1 on an uncommon model of EeePC (X101CH). My current resolution is 1024x600.

I met the resolution problem like many people did.

I've searched a lot, but nothing could help. Until I find this one...

https://code.google.com/p/patch-hosting-for-android-x86-support/wiki/RunAndroidWithEeePCResolutionUsingGrub2

But the problem is... I'm not a developer and I don't own a linux environment (except Android x86)...

So if anyone could help, I would be grateful.

Best regards.

菜秒

May 27, 2015, 3:34:12 PM5/27/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Diggg.

I tried vm size via terminal, though 1024x600 is my native res but it leaves black bar and the whole screen is still stretches as a 4:3 screen.