Can't install Plants vs Zombies 2

Christos Athanasiadis

Dec 8, 2017, 8:26:04 AM12/8/17
to Android-x86
Plants vs Zombies 2 fails to install with error "Your device isn't combatible with this version", I Tried installing it on 3 devices with amd gpus in LiveCD mode. It used to work on marshmallow.

Chih-Wei Huang

Dec 10, 2017, 9:05:54 PM12/10/17
to Android-x86
Sounds like an app's issue.
Maybe it doesn't support android 7.1.
(Hmm, did you say you are testing android-x86 7.1?)
You should ask the app owner
what device or android version it supports.

--
Chih-Wei
Android-x86 project

Shawn Peterman

Dec 11, 2017, 1:53:31 AM12/11/17
to Android-x86
Do you have the app compatability checked in settings? It installed and ran just fine for me. (7.1 rc2)

Shawn Peterman

Dec 11, 2017, 2:06:09 AM12/11/17
to Android-x86

Here's the setting you want to toggle:

And the game playing just so you know I'm not pulling your chain.

Christos Athanasiadis

Dec 12, 2017, 8:53:44 AM12/12/17
to Android-x86
I checked native libraries but PvZ2 along with many other apps still wont install (See attached screenshots). They are running fine on 7.1rc1 and remix os. I used DPI=160 before DATA= because everything was huge but i tried without it, nothing changed.
PC: DELL Optiplex 960
Intel Core2Quad Q9400
6GB ram
AMD Radeon HD 7750
OCZ Agility 3 120GB

Screenshot_20171212-143615.png
Screenshot_20171212-145056.png
Screenshot_20171212-145103.png
Screenshot_20171212-145121.png
Screenshot_20171212-145326.png
Screenshot_20171212-145333.png

Shawn Peterman

Dec 13, 2017, 9:43:55 PM12/13/17
to Android-x86
OH! It says it's not compatible. I'm just running Android not RemoxOS so that may be it. I've run into a few apps that say that (DisneyNow, etc) and I've just side loaded them from other sites.