isa Yazdankarimi

Aug 19, 2018, 2:44:36 AM8/19/18
to Android-x86
In the name of God

Hello

My name is Isa
I download and install android x86 6.0.1 and 8 and install them on toshiba encore
At these two different version of android I have some problem that I can find some solution for them that want to share with you and have many problem that hope someone help me

1) boot at non of these android version boot from grub don't work fine
In android 6 I have to restart device sometimes more then 17 times and after that I can enter android
In 8 I have to use no accelerate hardware

I searched in net I find this is problem of resolution that at new grub version can fix by command ( set gfxmode= Resolution, set gfxpayload= keep or text)

But not all of not work for me

2) Light sensor
At these two version of android x86 light sensor don't work
But I download nightshift and eyeprotector apps from store and can manage the sensor

3) wifi
Wifi work me in these two device but disconnect suddenly and at wifi list I can't find any network name
I don't this work that I do is really working or I do other thing that work for me!
I copy wifi system files from other android ( Asus) and copy them to related section and sometimes overwrite them
In android 6 this solve my problem completely
But in 8 only increase duration of my wifi times and some time don't work like previous

4) Bluetooth and camera
Bluetooth and Camera don't work, and I did like wifi but didn't help to me

5) In 8 , smart screen sensor problem
I download app for off it but don't work

6) I rooted two android again by king roots app
I don't know actually but I think increase speed of my device at two ver

7) hdmi connect don't work in 8 but work in 6

And at last I copy and install some system files from Asus android 6 such as zenluncher or dln
I think they increase my device speed

I hope if anyone have solution for problem share them with me

Thanks

Isa