kernel customization Issue

Hessam Mohammadi

Jun 19, 2020, 11:29:23 PM6/19/20
to Android-x86
hello,
I am trying to customize the kernel and build a new image. I could get source code and build ISO of android 9 with default kernel but now I need to configure Cgorup for android kernel. I used this link to make a new kernel. by this link a UI software shows and let me to enable/disable kernel features. so the problem is :
when I get the kernel configuration zcat /proc/config.gz it shows me device_cgroup is not set. on the other hand, GUI kernel software shows most of the configurations are enabled.(or at least it seems to me). i attached two pictures of config.gz and GUI software. Would you help me how to enable Config_cgroup_device and then rebuild the kernel?
as you see in second picture, the device_cgroup is marked. does it show the current configurations of the kernel or not?
So appreciate

config.png

Screenshot from 2020-06-19 21-24-28.png