How can I enable nativebridge at building time?

YoungJoon Lee

Apr 10, 2019, 7:14:55 PM4/10/19
to Android-x86
Some ISO images are enabled native bridge when I install it.

How can I enable it at building time?

Best regards.

hansheng wang

Apr 15, 2019, 9:12:51 PM4/15/19
to Android-x86
maybe you can add enable_nativebridge into your init.rc

在 2019年4月11日星期四 UTC+8上午7:14:55,YoungJoon Lee写道:

YoungJoon Lee

Apr 16, 2019, 8:54:57 AM4/16/19
to Android-x86
Thank you for your answer.

I cannot mind up simple way.

2019년 4월 16일 화요일 오전 10시 12분 51초 UTC+9, hansheng wang 님의 말:

Bastien Chanot

May 15, 2019, 11:05:13 AM5/15/19
to Android-x86
Sorry for my qestion is idiot, but you mean init.rc before build the image ? which init.rc, i can see
./system/core/rootdir/init.rc
./bootable/recovery/etc/init.rc

when i do a find, i can try to add to both, but i prefer ask before doing more than 1 build xD. And i'm using .img instead of .iso (running in VM). I notice you that can change modop'

Thanks for your answer !

Regards, Bastien

DDS Central

May 15, 2019, 12:10:56 PM5/15/19
to Android-x86
If you just want to avoid downloading, the best way is to download houdini.sfs in advance and modify enable_houdini script to mount existing image instead of downloading.
You can also set houdini to install itself at boot by adding a oneshot service to init.rc or some shell code to init.sh.
Download links for houdini can be found in enable_houdini script.
_x suffix is for pure 32 bit builds, _y is for mixed 64bit kernel/32bit userspace builds (most common) and _z is for pure 64bit builds.

Bastien Chanot

DDS Central

May 15, 2019, 1:19:59 PM5/15/19
to Android-x86
That setting is just for UI. If you will add houdini to init scripts, that setting will become irrelevant.

hansheng wang

May 15, 2019, 9:08:28 PM5/15/19
to andro...@googlegroups.com
you can do this:
1.add sys.prop persist.sys.nativebridge=true
2.run script enable_nativebridge at booting time.

Bastien Chanot <chanot....@gmail.com> 于2019年5月16日周四 上午12:42写道:
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Android-x86" group.

Chih-Wei Huang

May 16, 2019, 2:17:07 AM5/16/19
to Android-x86
hansheng wang <whswh...@gmail.com> 於 2019年5月16日 週四 上午9:08寫道:

> you can do this:
> 1.add sys.prop persist.sys.nativebridge=true

persist.sys.nativebridge=1

> 2.run script enable_nativebridge at booting time.

Unnecessary.
It's triggered by persist.sys.nativebridge=1.

--
Chih-Wei
Android-x86 project