Acer Aspire One D255 + 4.4 Kit Kat

CS

Nov 29, 2014, 1:28:19 PM11/29/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Installed Kit Kat on Aspire One D255 and it works fine except for 2 niggles:
1.  " and @ changed over so @ is shift 2 and " is now shift '.  Switched between US and UK keyboards, but no change.  Should I have shut down and rebooted for changes to take effect?
2.  On the original Android 1.6, there was a shortcut to switch into windows in top left corner.  Now no longer there.  Wondered if there was anyway I can get that back.

TVMIA

Meerio

Dec 1, 2014, 8:17:15 AM12/1/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
1. are you shure you have changed the hardware keyboard layout? I don't have the device here now, but i remember that in " language and input" in the settings there is " hardware keyboard" , and you can change the layout there
2. that's a propiertary solution , i don't know if it can be implemented easily