Failed to create Androidx86 bootable disk.

Chathura M. Sarathchandra Magurawalage

Mar 22, 2014, 3:11:33 AM3/22/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com

Hello all,

I have created a androidx86 qcow2 disk image for openstack. It runs fine on Qemu-kvm but when I try to put it on openstack (with KVM) it get stuck as shown in the screenshot http://s10.postimg.org/kjfo5vz3d/Screen_Shot_2014_03_22_at_00_16_23.png  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Chathura M. Sarathchandra Magurawalage

Mar 24, 2014, 5:08:37 PM3/24/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
I still could not find a solution. The difficulty is, it only shows dots but no useful logs. Any suggestions?

Ravi

Mar 24, 2014, 5:51:15 PM3/24/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Are you sure that KVM supports Android-x86?  Perhaps the drivers aren't compatible?

Chathura Sarathchandra Magurawalage

Mar 24, 2014, 5:59:00 PM3/24/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Yes because I checked it by manually creating an Androidx86 VM on KVM. It seem to at least get to the command prompt  and don’t see the dots.