Asus EEEPC 904HA - Hardware Acceleration

Matt Witmore

Oct 12, 2014, 8:00:37 PM10/12/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
I just can't seem to get anything multimedia or app wise to run efficiently at all and I just thought I would ask around to see if there is anything I should be doing post 4.4_r1 install?  Also what am I to expect of the device once everything is installed?  Do apps actually work considering how well the Store works.  Can you play games, watch Netflix, Hulu, etc?

The video on the netbook is, I believe, an Intel 945G chipset which would have the same corresponding video processor.