Google Play Service crashes nougat-x86

Harkaman

May 1, 2018, 1:09:52 PM5/1/18
to Android-x86
I have build recently aew android-x86. And i have also builds which built afew months ago. But google play services error or keep stoping is showing every 30 min or so on. PLease some one can advice me to fix this. I read on github that Google Play Service  crashes  has been fixed, but i don't know how can I do that.

Please help.

Harkaman

May 2, 2018, 11:35:54 AM5/2/18
to Android-x86

Chih-Wei Huang

May 2, 2018, 11:47:21 AM5/2/18
to Android-x86
You can try 7.1-r2.
The 64-bit version is much stable now.
However, the 32-bit version still crashes sometimes.

--
Chih-Wei
Android-x86 project

Harkaman

May 2, 2018, 11:50:51 AM5/2/18
to Android-x86
Tested, very stable now. i did not tried 32bit. I did try 64bit. just sync and building new build
Message has been deleted

Harkaman

May 3, 2018, 1:15:22 PM5/3/18
to Android-x86
Built 64bit. running last afew hours, no more Google Play Service crashes. Thank you very much