Android 4.4 RC1 Issue...

Scott Squibbles

May 10, 2014, 7:31:12 PM5/10/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
I tried to boot from USB and I keep getting an error message "Missing Operating System"! I am not able to burn the iso to a dvd (-r, +r) and I only had 1 cd-r and messed that cd up so I was not able to use that cd. Should I use a more stable version (4.3)? No luck with any usb live programs, yet!

Scott Squibbles

May 10, 2014, 8:10:00 PM5/10/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
I just tried booting 4.3 from usb and I get the same error message! Could it be that it does not like being booted from a usb?! When I can get more CD-Rs, then I will try booting from the cds and see if I get the same message. I have compatibility issues with Chromium OS. So, Linux, my laptop, and I do not get along very well apparently.