Fully operational Cloud Android OS source code and documentation (all App support & all Android Version support)

Maree

Apr 12, 2018, 11:28:29 AM4/12/18
to Android-x86
Our company made an Android OS/x86 that can run on the Cloud (AWS, AZURE, GCE) on all type of VMs/instances with full GAPP support, graphical support, all resolution/orientation, all touch inputs, sensor inputs, GPS & Camera & Microphone inputs.

All apps such as Angry Birds, PokemonGO, Instagram, Snapchat, Google Maps, Youtube, Skype, Blossom Blast, Shazam, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, worked 100% (also have been tested with all the top 100 apps on the App stores working).

We aren't using it anymore & willing to sell the entire RAW & finished/compiled Source code and documentation for a small amount to cover some development cost. Support & 24/7 support comes with it for some time. Sorry can't give it away for free but price can be negotiated to a certain extend. The source includes a few features that required over $240k worth of development by a dozen engineers and 2 years which is why it cannot be given away for free.

If interested contact Mario (mlee1...@gmail.com) for a detailed Skype call to see a demo and get access to testing version.

Comes with:
1.) A cloud based virtual VFB with a custom VNC & another super fast custom streamer (server & client)
2.) Cloud based nested virtualized software GPU renderer
3.) All servers/clients for all HAL layer hardware inputs.
4.) Source code, code commentery, logictic diagrams & overall dcoumentation.
5.) Custom VNC and a custom client and server streamer that is even faster and better

Cheers,

DDS Central

Apr 12, 2018, 12:48:05 PM4/12/18
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Android x86 is an FOSS project, not a marketplace or ad forum for advertising your commercial products.
Android itself is a product of many years of development and yet is free and open source. Linux is a product of more than 10 years of development and is also fully open source.
If you are not willing to contribute your code to the FOSS community, do not post your ads here.

Message has been deleted

spin877

Apr 12, 2018, 6:57:45 PM4/12/18
to Android-x86
perhaps with the future Fuchsia OS coming, all this two-year work is outdated.  come here to sell the code, if it is not a "scam", for sure is in bad taste.

Maree

Apr 13, 2018, 11:58:39 AM4/13/18
to Android-x86
Fuchsia OS doesn't run in a nested virtualized environment on public clouds. No it is not a Scam. If your interested contact my colleague to get demos and try it out. (P.S. last time checking this forum and won't be checking this thread anymore.)

If your not interested thats fine. Just wanted to mention it here if anyone is interested we can demo it for you but if not and you just got basic questions we are always willing to assist for free. If you got questions about HAL drivers, custom VFBs for streaming application, app support, custom GPUs, etc we can provide some help. Won't give you the code but can at least say how we did it.

Anyways happy weekend folks. Bye

Povilas Staniulis

Apr 13, 2018, 1:08:25 PM4/13/18
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Proof is needed so we can believe in you. To me, no code, no
screenshots, no videos = no proof. Without proof you're no better than
the Console OS scam we have seen before.
Even if you have a real product, post your ads where they would be more
appropriate. This is an FOSS project, not an ad site.