Android-x86 was the in top 10 Linux distros of 2015

Ravi

Jan 18, 2016, 8:59:01 AM1/18/16
to Android-x86
According to Distrowatch, Android-x86 was the 10th most popular Linux distribution of 2015. Something for us all here to celebrate!

RankDistributionH.P.D*
1Mint3084
2Debian1810
3Ubuntu1617
4openSUSE1341
5Fedora1148
6Mageia1026
7Manjaro1001
8CentOS945
9Arch802
10Android-x86744
Source: http://distrowatch.com/index.php?dataspan=2015

Antony Stone

Jan 18, 2016, 9:14:41 AM1/18/16
to andro...@googlegroups.com
On Monday 18 January 2016 at 14:59:01, Ravi wrote:

> According to Distrowatch, Android-x86 was the 10th
> <http://distrowatch.com/index.php?dataspan=2015>most popular Linux
> distribution of 2015

Nice to see, but I must admit I'm a bit surprised it even qualifies.

However, if this really is a list of Linux Distributions, there are some other
pretty odd entries in that list too, such as FreeBSD and ReactOS.

Oh well, nice that the project is being noticed :)

Antony.

--
3 logicians walk into a bar. The bartender asks "Do you all want a drink?"
The first logician says "I don't know."

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.

Rinaldo Jonathan