Console Os 0496, New Links

Miker R

Feb 26, 2016, 6:49:33 PM2/26/16
to Android-x86
Hey All I've Put the Links Up on my DL section, It's the Exact Same as Android-x86 but if you wanna Mess with it here are the link to downloads (and if someone Would post the Direct links to G-Drive, Be Appreciated, I'm Tired of the computer today.... TY)

P.S. Reason I did this is C.P. Keeps getting them took down, So I WANT THEM TO TAKE IT DOWN ON ME!   I will Fight, As I Always Have, Been, Done, Yada, LOL Enjoy.

Mike

Gökhan Çokşen

Mar 2, 2016, 4:37:15 PM3/2/16
to Android-x86
Does it worth to download? Any user experience is welcomed.

Povilas Staniulis

Mar 2, 2016, 4:39:06 PM3/2/16
to andro...@googlegroups.com
On 2016.03.02 23:37, Gökhan Çokşen wrote:
> Does it worth to download? Any user experience is welcomed.

Out of principle, no.

But you are welcome to try yourself.