New Forum Host For Android-X86 Forums

The Black Death

Feb 27, 2015, 2:57:52 PM2/27/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

Figured I'd let everyone know that Android-X86 Forums is finally on a paid host, and All the Load Problems seems to be gone (for now)..

The Forum is still a work in progress, But I feel it's getting there...

www.android-x86.net

TBD

Beau Steward

Feb 28, 2015, 3:29:12 AM2/28/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
FYI, that forum is not an official android-x86.org forum (note the distinction, it is hosted at android-x86.net, not .org), and the owner of that forum was banned from the group for being abusive and ignoring warnings (he even admits to being banned on his own forum). Also, that forum is not entirely inclusive as I have had my posts and my ability to post removed after attempting to troubleshoot an issue with one of their hosted images.

Meerio

Feb 28, 2015, 4:23:54 AM2/28/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
I like more the discussion group,we could improve the main site, adding tutorials, devices list..

The Black Death

Feb 28, 2015, 1:00:00 PM2/28/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
That is correct, The Site is .net, and for simplicity the name is android-x86.net, and the site is called "Android-X86 FORUMS" it is not the Official site of Android-x86.org but it is there to "Advance the Android X-86 Project". it exists for that purpose...

TBD

The Black Death

Mar 16, 2015, 7:20:37 PM3/16/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hey Guys-n-Gals

I'm trieng to figure if I should change forum Formats,  I have A Test Forum Up at http://smf.android-x86.net and you can cast a vote at http://www.android-x86.net, Need some input on which you all think is better and which I should go with, I've put ALOT of time into the Original, But, I'm Doing this for the users, So What I've "Done" doesn't matter.. So come check it out cast your vote, and let me now...

TBD

The Black Death

Mar 16, 2015, 7:21:31 PM3/16/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
trieng=Trying 9-)

The Black Death

Mar 17, 2015, 9:45:06 PM3/17/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Ok, Got the new SMF Forum Up., And I think I got all the Issues Worked Out...

So Come On and check it out, Really not that Bad, LOL

TBD

The Black Death

Mar 17, 2015, 9:46:26 PM3/17/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com

Oh  forgot sorry:

Android - X86 Forums

The Black Death

Mar 26, 2015, 9:07:38 PM3/26/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hey All,

Just figured I would put it out there Got The Forums Running well, If you want to Check it out. They've got Google+ and Twitter Log-ins going, So, I guess, Just trying To Spread CW's word, Lets get the Project Out there!

Android - X86 Forums • Index page

TBD