Question: How can I compile Android-x86 7.0, 8.1 and 9.0 in the release-keys

Ricardo Rojas Rodriguez

Feb 15, 2024, 2:30:45 PMFeb 15
to Android-x86
Hello everyone, I want to know if I can compile android-x86 7.0, 8.1 and 9.0 in the "release-keys" branch, since in some applications such as "Touhou LostWord" that does not work on android x86 7.0, 8.1 and 9.0, because it uses the "test-keys" branch, although it has the function of deactivating root via developer options, but the problem is that it still does not work, according to what the game analyzed and the root detection Although I'm not sure, the game probably deeply analyzes the system you are using and whether you have root enabled or the branch you are using, for example "test-keys", if the game detects that you are using the "release-" branch. keys", the game will run without problems, but if you are using the "test-keys" branch or if you have root activated, the game will not run, since unexpected crashes will occur, and according to the reddit that I found on this page How to open the game after February 3, 2023 from this page https://www.reddit.com/r/touhou_lostword/comments/10sgar7/playing_on_a_rooted_android_after_february_3rd/ although it requires magisk 25.2 and Zygisk, but the problem is that it is very difficult to install, and even how to hide the root, but according to and probably, the game worked well with rooted devices, such as android-x86, but probably the developers of the The game integrated root detection, which requires that root be disabled, since when root is activated, the game will not run, even on Android x86, if the game is running on Android x86 7.0, 8.1 and 9.0 in branch " test-keys", the game will not work, but if it is running on an android-x86, for example PrimeOS, which uses the "release-keys" branch, the game will run without problems, but what I like the most is android-x86, but the problem is that the game does not work on android-x86, which is very difficult to open and test the game on android-x86, although I don't know if compiling the "release-keys" branch on android x86 should work on the branch "release-keys" instead of "test-keys" or will it not work?

Thank you
bandicam 2024-02-13 19-20-35-965.jpgTest 1.jpg