Build error on gingerbread-x86 [Error 41]

Arunachalam V

Jun 7, 2016, 12:12:12 PM6/7/16
to Android-x86
Hi

Thank you for uploading gingerbread code to sf server.
We made a repo sync and tried building the code.

The Java version is
java version "1.6.0_26"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.1-b02, mixed mode)

API level is modified to 9 in packages/inputmethods/LatinIME/common/Android.mk/LOCAL_SDK_VERSION : 9
we added LOCAL_MODULE_TAGS := optional in the following
  • packages/inputmethods/LatinIME/tools/make-keyboard-text
  • packages/inputmethods/LatinIME/tools/make-keyboard-text/etc
  • system/media/audio_utils/tests -> change from test to optional & add optional also to tests
  • system/media/brillo/audio/audioservice
  • dalvik/dexdump
  • dalvik/tools/hprof-conv
  • external/svox/pico/compat/jni

Set CONFIG_WL is not set in eeepc config file

On running m -j1 iso_img

i get the following error

PLATFORM_VERSION_CODENAME=REL
PLATFORM_VERSION=2.3.7
TARGET_PRODUCT=eeepc
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=eng
TARGET_SIMULATOR=false
TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release
TARGET_BUILD_APPS=
TARGET_ARCH=x86
TARGET_ARCH_VARIANT=x86
HOST_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=GWK74C

errors
17 warnings
make: *** [out/host/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/dx_intermediates/javalib.jar] Error 41

Full error is attached in the file. Please help us to resolve the bug. Thank you.