Re: ADB Connection (DEVICE OFFLINE)

Message has been deleted

Ralf ranfyy

Dec 30, 2015, 3:39:05 AM12/30/15
to Android-x86

Am Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2015 01:33:40 UTC+1 schrieb Vel Asta:
Hey folks,

I'm trying to do and ADB connection between the Android x86 (running on a VM) to my Ubuntu computer (wirelessly connected not through USB--long story to why but shouldn't be problem since Android x86 is rooted) but I get that the DEVICE IS OFFLINE when I connect.

Offline means: mot authorized.

Steps:

1.) On Android x86 using the "Terminal Emulator" app
>> su
>> setprop service.adb.tcp.port 5555
>> stop adbd
>> start adbd

2.) On my ubuntu host which has SDK ADB installed:
>> adb connect IP:5555

Connection works but when I run $adb devices
it shows it's offline (image attached)

any idea :'( thank you folks for any help :)

Ralf ranfyy

Dec 30, 2015, 6:33:06 AM12/30/15
to Android-x86

Am Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2015 09:39:05 UTC+1 schrieb Ralf ranfyy:
Offline means: mot authorized.

oops:
s|mot|not|

Message has been deleted