Android x86 installation, boot, start error

Martin Matúz

Dec 8, 2014, 3:55:30 PM12/8/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hello

USB Key did an android x86-4.4 r1.iso-file the program called UNetbootin, we also installed, but only restart the Caps Lock and Scroll Lock LED flashes on the keyboard or two minutes and start again and keep it going.

USB Key did an android x86-2.2-2-asus_laptop.iso the program file called UNetbootin, it throws up boot time and nothing else, make a mistake.
The error which prints:
Searching for Boot Record from USB RMD-FDD..OK

SYSLINUX 4.03 2010-10-22 CMS Coiright (C) 1994-2010 H. Peter Anvin et al
ERROR: No configuration file found
No DEFLAUT or UI configuration detective found!
boot:

The computer which is a little old to try:
Motherboard: Asrock K7VM2
Integrated VGA CARD
1GB RAM DDR1
80GB ATA HDD
AMD Duron 1300MHz CPU

If anyone would have any idea what to do I would really appreciate it.