AOSP kernel 3.18 - How long it's been there?

pstglia

May 8, 2015, 12:25:45 PM5/8/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
I've seem AOSP sources has a kernel 3.18 branch. Any of you know how long it's been there?

Just curious to know. Haven't seem any news about it...

Thanks,
pstglia

Chih-Wei Huang

May 8, 2015, 12:42:13 PM5/8/15
to Android-x86
> I've seem AOSP sources has a kernel 3.18 branch. Any of you know how long
> it's been there?
>
> https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/common/+/android-3.18

Last time (about Feb) I checked it's still in
the experimental stage.

Since we are ahead of it,
I didn't pay much attention.
I'm more happy to know if they have kernel 4.x branch.

rbg

May 8, 2015, 1:01:03 PM5/8/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
been there awhile...even though we were ahead of it tried it a couple builds and it was ok....

rbg

May 8, 2015, 1:02:16 PM5/8/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
think they are waiting til android-x86 finishes up with 4.0 before they introduce it.....LOL