Re: post-init -----ON BOOT OF VM

Message has been deleted

zhongtian xie

Feb 27, 2016, 3:38:23 AM2/27/16
to andro...@googlegroups.com

hmm I can't seem to find the right place to put it. I tried a few different places in the init.sh file (the one under: $SOURCE/device/generic/x86/init.sh)

Is there another file I should be putting it? to have the script execute once the Android x86 boots.

On Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 8:27:04 PM UTC-8, Da-Xia Chen wrote:
Hello I wrote a script.sh that needs to be run RIGHT when Android x86 boots and goes to Home screen.

what the function of post_init , "run RIGHT" means what ?
I checked under: $SOURCE/device/generic/x86/init.sh

Looking at script under function do_init ()
I saw the "post_init" but searching for it I didn't fund the function since I thought I should put my script there to make sure it gets executed.

Where can I put my script to have it execute automatically once android boots?

:)

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted