mike r

Apr 29, 2014, 11:03:07 AM4/29/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hey all need some help,  I have 4.4 RC1 installed on an ext3 partition, and it is running great, OpenGL, Rooted, Wi-Fi,  Loving it.  But I do have a couple questions,  The Main One Is The Sound on this is Extremely LOW like I have to put my ear to the laptop speaker to be able to hear,  Is there a script or something were I can get the sound up??   Second this isn't so Important, But to use the Wi-Fi i have to boot into windows Function key 2 to Enable Wi-Fi then restart and boot into X86, and last, I have a touch pad that HAS 2 Finger Mode in Windows, Is there anyway to enable this in X86 to Simulate Touch screen controls?

Any help appreciated.

MIKE