Android 4.4 Battery

Curtis

Mar 31, 2014, 7:08:22 PM3/31/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm running build 4.4rc1 on a desktop machine that is always on AC power and I have warning on the startup screen saying to connect the charger. I was able to modify the Android kernel to have it always report 100% for the battery, but now I'd like to configure a stock 4.4rc1 build that you guys provide to report the battery 100%. Does anyone know how to do that? I tried setting the parameters in build.prop as described in http://www.android-x86.org/documents/howtoconfigurebatteryservice but id didn't work. Thanks