LG X110 Netbook Built - in 3G & Wi - fi Card dont work with Android x86 - PLEASE HELP

Webster Molaudi

Jun 24, 2014, 7:51:00 AM6/24/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

I have an LG X110 Model G.A7P2Z Netbook, I installed the Andoird x86 4.4 (Kit Kat ) everything works except i have minor problems that i urgently need help with.

  1. The Built - in Wi - fi doesnt work which uses Ericsson F3507g Modem
  2. No file Manager in any android version i install on my netbook
  3. USB's dont load to open files but i can see its mounted
  4. When i insert an external USB Modem then it picks it up and says "searching" for network endless with no results
  5. Ethernet doesnt work

All i need is for the built in 3G to work & or wi - fi card to work but as 1st preference the built - in 3g to work on the android...Can anyone help with a solution ?

Below is my Netbook with specifications here : http://products.liliputing.com/database/LG/X130

http://www.notebookreview.com/assets/40297.jpg

Computer Plaza

Jun 27, 2014, 12:14:34 PM6/27/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Android x86 4.4.2 has built in file manager.
Ethernet is working only with DHCP mode by default.
If your internet provider is using a static ip.....either use a router / try "ethernet droid app" from play store.
Usb is also working in this version.
AS far as I know  no 3g support is available.
I don't have any knowledge of your wifi.
Hope this helps.