Sven Schlegelmilch

Jul 22, 2012, 3:01:15 PM7/22/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi.
I dont find another topic with this Problem.

My video increased steadily and shows e.g. instead of 24 frames per second just 3 per second.
I have the 1000H GO (1000H with build in 3g). And have some problems.
The video error is in playing Videos and in Game intro Videos.
So how can i speed up my Graphic??

im testing the 4.0.3 version, now. But i think there will be the same error.
Oh and it doesent change anything, if i use explecit the 2D Renderer.

Greetings...

Oh and it is the Intel GMA 950 graphicscard. With windows i can see all videos without incrasing view...
and also some games like virtual city, sim city works great with win xp.
but with android i have a big issue with video graphics...
So, maybe there is a driver and or other to change for better work. Thx for help

Have no one a resolution or an idea to speed up the video?

lucano

Jul 23, 2012, 10:32:26 AM7/23/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I have ASUS 1015pn with Intel 950 as well as nvidia ION (both in one). I do not know much, but I just had the same problems with graphics. I could not move my mouse, graphics would be slow, the clicks were delayed. So I asked a question and someone told me to add    video=-16 to kernel command line (you can edit it when you see grub).

Here is the THREAD (https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/android-x86/4kZAUQFGtcQ), find my question. All I did was type video=-16 and now finally I can move the mouse, use browser, etc. Video still runs little slower than it should but at least it is operating now.

Try what I did, I think we have the same intel graphics chip (for me nVidia ION, my extra graphics card, is not supported).

Sven Schlegelmilch

Jul 23, 2012, 12:43:33 PM7/23/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Thx.
Ive thinked, that no one will answer me. My Model has GMA 950 only. i can move mouse and Angry Birds works fine after added ARM emulation and the display works great for this game. I will test your settings. Oh and the slowest is the Live Background "Water". every second it displays only one step.
but a new Problem is, that my build in 3g is not working. So, how to get this work? it is activated in my bios.
Maybe there is missing some or better driver?!?

so i go testing now.... ;)

Sven Schlegelmilch

Jul 23, 2012, 1:28:25 PM7/23/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
So, i have tested,now.
video=-16 doesnt work. i dont know what it does...
so, two thinks that dont work. and after that i also change to an other iso with pre build of arm emulation. but there are also the same problems with grafics...

Am Montag, 23. Juli 2012 18:43:33 UTC+2 schrieb Sven Schlegelmilch:
> Hi. Thx.
> Ive thinked, that no one will answer me. My Model has GMA 950 only. i can move mouse and Angry Birds works fine after added ARM emulation and the display works great for this game. I will test your settings. Oh and the slowest is the Live Background &quot;Water&quot;. every second it displays only one step.</div>
> but a new Problem is, that my build in 3g is not working. So, how to get this work? it is activated in my bios. </div>
> Maybe there is missing some or better driver?!? </div>

> so i go testing now.... ;)
>
> On Monday, July 23, 2012 4:32:26 PM UTC+2, lucano wrote:<blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0;margin-left:0.8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Hey, I have ASUS 1015pn with Intel 950 as well as nvidia ION (both in one). I do not know much, but I just had the same problems with graphics. I could not move my mouse, graphics would be slow, the clicks were delayed. So I asked a question and someone told me to add    video=-16 to kernel command line (you can edit it when you see grub).

> Here is the THREAD (<a href="https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/android-x86/4kZAUQFGtcQ" target="_blank">https://groups.google.com/<WBR>forum/?fromgroups#!topic/<WBR>android-x86/4kZAUQFGtcQ</a>), find my question. All I did was type video=-16 and now finally I can move the mouse, use browser, etc. Video still runs little slower than it should but at least it is operating now. </div>

> Try what I did, I think we have the same intel graphics chip (for me nVidia ION, my extra graphics card, is not supported).</div>

> On Sunday, July 22, 2012 3:01:15 PM UTC-4, Sven Schlegelmilch wrote:<blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0;margin-left:0.8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0;margin-left:0.8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
>
> Hi.</div>
> I dont find another topic with this Problem.</div>

> My video increased steadily and shows e.g. instead of 24 frames per second just 3 per second.</div>
> I have the 1000H GO (1000H with build in 3g). And have some problems.</div>
> The video error is in playing Videos and in Game intro Videos. </div>
> So how can i speed up my Graphic??</div>

> im testing the 4.0.3 version, now. But i think there will be the same error.</div>
> Oh and it doesent change anything, if i use explecit the 2D Renderer.</div>

> Greetings...</div>

> Oh and it is the Intel GMA 950 graphicscard. With windows i can see all videos without incrasing view...</div>
> and also some games like virtual city, sim city works great with win xp.</div>
> but with android i have a big issue with video graphics... </div>
> So, maybe there is a driver and or other to change for better work. Thx for help </div>

Sven Schlegelmilch

Jul 23, 2012, 1:29:17 PM7/23/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Am Sonntag, 22. Juli 2012 21:01:15 UTC+2 schrieb Sven Schlegelmilch:

> Hi.</div>
> I dont find another topic with this Problem.</div>

> My video increased steadily and shows e.g. instead of 24 frames per second just 3 per second.</div>
> I have the 1000H GO (1000H with build in 3g). And have some problems.</div>
> The video error is in playing Videos and in Game intro Videos. </div>
> So how can i speed up my Graphic??</div>

> im testing the 4.0.3 version, now. But i think there will be the same error.</div>
> Oh and it doesent change anything, if i use explecit the 2D Renderer.</div>

> Greetings...</div>

> Oh and it is the Intel GMA 950 graphicscard. With windows i can see all videos without incrasing view...</div>
> and also some games like virtual city, sim city works great with win xp.</div>
> but with android i have a big issue with video graphics... </div>
> So, maybe there is a driver and or other to change for better work. Thx for help </div>

Sven Schlegelmilch

Jul 23, 2012, 4:03:55 PM7/23/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
2. No UMTS with the build in one
3. No button to change ARM on and off. (Because we need the ARM Emu)
4. No Update Me support (Maybe its easier to add an update or other packages)

for the first one and second, ist there a new better driver?

Thx