Android on Panasonic Tough Books

Deepthi Fernando

Dec 18, 2011, 7:41:06 AM12/18/11
to Android-x86
Hi

I am working for Ambulance Victoria, Australia. We have lot over 5,000
Panasonic tough books that's runs on windows with ambulance
application that was written using Java Swing.

At present we are in the process of re-writing this app using android.
However challenge is already existing over 5,000 tables.

I tried to install few different versions of x86 images to Panasonic
tables without any luck (not to VM).

If I can not provide migration path to existing tables, android path
is just a dream.

Hope somebody give me hand to resolve this issue. I tried to find
images for Panasonic Tough books, I couldn't find it.

How would I request image for tough books?

Chih-Wei Huang

Dec 19, 2011, 12:02:47 PM12/19/11
to andro...@googlegroups.com
If you could send us some samples,
I can see what we can do for them.

Refer: http://www.android-x86.org/donate

Message has been deleted

Deepthi Fernando

Dec 22, 2011, 7:28:23 AM12/22/11
to Android-x86
Panasonic Toughbook CF-19 and CF-C1

On Dec 20, 4:11 am, tabletsx86 <rbg.tablets...@gmail.com> wrote:
> he didn't say which one's...many different flavors...many different
> specs...!!!
>
> http://www.panasonic.com/business-solutions/press-panasonic-solutions...
>
> On Dec 19, 12:02 pm, Chih-Wei Huang <cwhu...@android-x86.org> wrote:
>

> > If you could send us some samples,
> > I can see what we can do for them.
>
> > Refer:http://www.android-x86.org/donate

Deepthi Fernando

Dec 24, 2011, 4:09:03 AM12/24/11
to Android-x86
Hi
Thank you for the reply and accepting to help us, at the movement I m
on Christmas holydays and returning to work after first week of
January.

I will actively see the possibility of giving you loan CF-19. As this
is government organization, I have to follow all due processes, this
may take little time. In the mean while I will send you details as
you requested.

However CF-19 tough books are Windows XP NOT Windows 7.

On Dec 22, 11:28 pm, Deepthi Fernando <deepthi.ferna...@gmail.com>