Can´t Download android-x86-4.0-r1-thinkpad.iso

Diego Hurtado

Nov 28, 2014, 12:40:29 PM11/28/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
I try to download de following archive; android-x86-4.0-r1-thinkpad.iso and cant download on any browser anytime, sometimes 10% others 70% but always network error. I e-mail to the admin and report my Issue on https://code.google.com/p/android-x86/issues/list and still nothing, at the moment I can not try another pc.
I'd really like to try this version but I could not even download.
What i will do?
Thx
Diego H.

Eric S.

Dec 1, 2014, 6:39:21 AM12/1/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Diego,
from where are you downloading?
I downloaded the image for you and uploaded it to zippyshare. Give it a try and post when you are done.
http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/35053625/file.html

Regards,

Eric