constraint_layout error for packages/app/

Soham Sinha

Oct 25, 2019, 2:23:35 PM10/25/19
to Android-x86
I have an app in pakckages/app whose app/src/main/Android.mk looks like the following:

LOCAL_STATIC_ANDROID_LIBRARIES := \
android-support-constraint-layout \
android-support-constraint-layout-solver

Android source repo already has two jar files android-support-constraint-layout.jar and android-support-constraint-layout-solver.jar respectively at prebuilts/sdk/current/extras/constraint-layout/libs/ and prebuilts/sdk/current/extras/constraint-layout-solver/..

However, I still get the following error upon compilation:
error: FirstApp (APPS android-x86) missing android-support-constraint-layout (JAVA_LIBRARIES android-x86)
You can set ALLOW_MISSING_DEPENDENCIES=true in your environment if this is intentional, but that may defer real problems until later in the build.
error: FirstApp (APPS android-x86) missing android-support-constraint-layout-solver (JAVA_LIBRARIES android-x86)
Any idea how to resolve this? How do we add constraint-layout in the prebuilts properly.

Chih-Wei Huang

Oct 28, 2019, 1:24:14 AM10/28/19
to Android-x86
Soham Sinha <soh...@bu.edu> 於 2019年10月26日 週六 上午2:23寫道: