custom android9 ISO does not boot

Hessamaldin Mohammadi

Jun 16, 2020, 11:29:32 AM6/16/20
to Android-x86
Hello,
I tried to run my custom android 9 but it does not boot after lunching. here is my progress:
I fetched all the files from git (followed by the tutorial in your website) and then made ISO file. I used pie-x86 branch. the lunch command "lunch android_x86_64-user" . during the installation i had NO errors but hundreds of warnings. the size of the output ISO is around 730MB. I went through the installation same as I did for YOUR ISO, which was installed and worked properly, but starting it does not boot and stopped at blinking.
- GRUB is installed also.
I tried running without installation and debug mode, none of them worked. please let me know because the building phase took 7 hours for me and I really need it urgently,
(The blue installation page shows up and is completed without error same as the sample ISO)
Thanks a lot

Hessam Mohammadi

Jun 16, 2020, 11:38:15 AM6/16/20
to Android-x86
I found one solution for my problem , i have to edit the grub at the beginning. instead of "quiet" I replaced nomodeset xforcevesa. no idea why????

Chih-Wei Huang

Jun 17, 2020, 10:50:22 AM6/17/20
to Android-x86
That means your GPU is unsupported (no hardware acceleration).

Hessam Mohammadi <hm...@njit.edu> 於 2020年6月16日 週二 下午11:38寫道: