How to Install Android on my Samsung Q1B

Theo

Mar 27, 2017, 12:33:16 AM3/27/17
to Android-x86
Hello all,

I need some help to install Android 5.1 or 6 on my Samsung Q1B.
First of all, Is it possible to do it easily ?
If someone could help me to do this, i appreciate ^_^

Regards,
Theo

Theo

Apr 4, 2017, 12:13:52 PM4/4/17
to Android-x86
No one for help me to install android on My Samsung Q1B ??

Povilas Staniulis

Apr 4, 2017, 2:40:35 PM4/4/17
to andro...@googlegroups.com
I think it's not worth it.
Q1B is a very old device.
Even if you could get Android to work on it, you would not be able to do
much due to weak CPU and only 512 MB RAM.