Touchscreen not working properly on Teclast TBook 11

Paul LUCCHINI

Feb 21, 2018, 11:51:33 AM2/21/18
to Android-x86
Hello,

I just installed Lineage OS on my teclast Tbook 11, and the only annoying thing is the touchscreen is not working properly.

Basically olny the right side of the screen is responding, and the Y and X axis are inverted... The calibration tool is useless.

Any idea how to fix this ?

Thanks by advance

Chih-Wei Huang

Feb 21, 2018, 10:35:31 PM2/21/18
to Android-x86
> Hello,
>
> I just installed Lineage OS on my teclast Tbook 11, and the only annoying
> thing is the touchscreen is not working properly.
>
> Basically olny the right side of the screen is responding, and the Y and X
> axis are inverted... The calibration tool is useless.

Do these commands by root before run the calibration tool:

mkdir -p /data/misc/tscal
touch /data/misc/tscal/pointercal
chown 1000.1000 /data/misc/tscal /data/misc/tscal/*
chmod 775 /data/misc/tscal
chmod 664 /data/misc/tscal/pointercal

Paul LUCCHINI

Feb 22, 2018, 4:57:55 AM2/22/18
to Android-x86
Thanks for your response;

I tried the command lines as root and I run the calibration tool.

I have the same problem ; I can't even touch the targets....

Any more ideas ?